- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually configure server...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution