How do I create a mailing list?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address"Â icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: Â http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution