How do I create a mailing list?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
Was this answer helpful?
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: Â http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address"Â icon within the "Mail" category....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution