How do I backup my cPanel account?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category.
- Click on the "Backup" button.
- Select to do either a "Full" or "Partial" backup.
- Full - Backs up everything on the server for your account.
- Partial - Backs up only selected objects. Partial backup files can be restored via the cPanel interface.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate the "Stats" column on the left of the page and find the row labeled...
The File Manager is good if you need to upload just a couple of files quickly, but if you are...
Login to cPanel Locate and click on the "File Manager" icon from within the "Files" category....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution