- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Parked Domains" icon in the "Domains" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Redirects" icon under the "Domains" category....
A domain redirect is an instance where a visitor is redirected to a different page when they try...
Domains usually take anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours to propagate, although this process may...
A parked domain is a domain that simply redirects users to a different domain. For instance, if...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution