How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
Was this answer helpful?
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: Â http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address"Â icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution