How do I use the File Manager?
- Login to cPanel
- Locate and click on the "File Manager" icon from within the "Files" category.
- You will be redirected to the File Manager, where you can upload, download, and delete files on the server.
- A - Settings. Modify the settings for the File Manager here.
- B - Action Toolbar. Use this toolbar to interact with the files on the server.
- C - Location. Your location relative to your root directory.
- D - Files Structure. Tree view of the directory structure of the directory you are currently in.
- E - File List. Displays all the files and folders located within your current directory.
Was this answer helpful?
The File Manager is good if you need to upload just a couple of files quickly, but if you are...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate the "Stats" column on the left of the page and find the row labeled...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution